St. Charles County Lutheran Schools to host Open Houses Feb. 10
Six Lutheran schools in St. Charles County will join more than 30 Lutheran schools in the St. Louis Metro area for an “all schools” Open House event Sunday, Feb. 10. Most schools will host visitors from 1 p.m. until 3 p.m., but times may vary.
Interested families can meet with principals, tour classrooms and find out about need-based scholarship opportunities.
Participating schools include:
- Immanuel Lutheran, 115 S. Sixth St., in St. Charles;
- Zion Lutheran, 3866 Harvester Rd., in St. Charles;
- Trinity Lutheran, 600 Water St., in St. CharlesCounty;
- Child of God, 650 Salt Lick Rd., in St. Peters;
- Messiah Lutheran, 5911 Hwy. 94 South, in Weldon Spring;
- Immanuel Lutheran, 632 E. Hwy. N in Wentzville;
- Lutheran High-St. Charles, 5100 Mexico Rd., in St. Peters.
The schools are members of the St. Louis-based Lutheran Elementary School Association (LESA).
“Our mission is to touch the lives of children and families through an academically-focused, faith-based elementary school experience and make a positive difference in their future,” said Deb Schmich, LESA’s director.
Recent data from the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), often called the “Nation’s Report Card,” ranks the Lutheran School system as the No. 1 school system in the country in terms of academic achievement.
To find additional participating schools in the St. Louis Metro Area, visit www.metrolutheranschools.org.
More than 7,000 students attend LESA-member schools in the St. Louis Metro area. A recognized service organization of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, LESA represents 30 elementary schools and early childhood centers, four high schools and five related agencies. For more information about LESA, its schools and its mission, call 314-268-1520, or visit www.metrolutheranschools.org.